You may have heard the term business model used in relation to organisations or maybe even projects but this highly visual approach asks you to consider yourself as a one-person business. This can help you define and modify your ‘personal business model’ – allowing you engage your strengths and talents to grow personally and professionally.
Benefits to you
Business Model You® is a dynamic career planning tool that offers the opportunity for you to:
- Clarify your strengths and weaknesses
- Explore your passions and how they relate to your work
- Explore how you might change your career in response to a changing environment
- Actively and realistically plan your future direction
The day will be interactive with lots of opportunities to try out different personal business models. We will work on a number of large canvases starting with your work as it is now. This will be followed by a series of ‘what if’ questions to help you model different possibilities.
To get the most out of our sessions we ask anyone who is joining us to do a bit of preparation, for Business MBefore & Afterodel You® it would be great if you could:
- Think about your work to date, what have you done and why
- Think about your present work, who do you work with, what do you offer and why?
- If you feel like it, but not compulsory, have a look at the Business Model You® book
Once you’ve attended an Alchemy workshop we won’t forget you – we will provide a post course area for you to stay in touch.
We will also keep refreshing our online resources. You might like to consider our coaching support or a Bite Size follow up session.
As part of the course you will be provided with training materials, two large Business Model You Canvases and a goodie bag. Hopefully, you will also leave with some new contacts and positive support for your personal business model.