Benefits to you
This session will help you:
- Improve your skills and confidence in dealing with the issues that cause you and/or your team to feel overstretched and stressed
- Consider how these processes impact on organisational performance
- Recognise your own capacity for resilience
We will begin the day by exploring those things that cause us all stresses and strains in our work. We will clarify some of the causes and effects of stress and consider how to recognise their impact on ourselves and our colleagues. There will be a number of exercises looking at understanding resilience and coping mechanisms and you will be encouraged to share your own experiences. We will end the day with some realistic action planning.
Before & After
To get the most out of our sessions we ask anyone who is joining us to do a bit of preparation, for Stressed to the Max it would be great if you could:
- Think about your life – work and personal – and how you prioritise what you do
- Take note the next time you feel overstretched, or you notice it in a colleague, what caused it and how did you respond?
- Can you think of a time when you didn’t feel overloaded?
Once you’ve attended an Alchemy workshop we won’t forget you – we will provide a post course area for you to stay in touch. We will also keep refreshing our online resources. You might like to consider our coaching support or a Bite Size follow up session.
As part of the course you will be provided with training materials, and a goodie bag. Hopefully, you will also leave with some new connections and helpful tools.