Benefits to you
This session will help you:
- Improve your skills and confidence in performance management
- Consider the challenges and benefits of performance management
- Consider the types of performance management that would work best for your team or organisation
One of the most common issues we have come across in the organisations we work with is managing performance. It is something that people find tricky particularly when dealing with challenging behaviours or poor performance. During this workshop we explore how to go about getting the best from yourself and your team. We will consider the strengths and weaknesses of different performance management systems and some of the common challenges of managing performance effectively. There will be plenty of opportunity to share your individual experiences and understand your own strengths and weaknesses.
Before & After
To get the most out of our sessions we ask anyone who is joining us to do a bit of preparation, for Performance Management it would be great if you could:
- What comes to mind when you think of the term ‘performance management’, what does it mean to you?
- Think about a time when someone was responsible for helping manage your performance – what sort of things did they do that worked well for you, what worked less well?
- What stories or experience do have of good performance management?
Once you’ve attended an Alchemy workshop we won’t forget you – we will provide a post course area for you to stay in touch. We will also keep refreshing our online resources. You might like to consider our coaching support or a Bite Size follow up session.
As part of the course you will be provided with training materials, and a goodie bag. Hopefully, you will also leave with some new connections and helpful tools.