This is unashamedly about creative business planning and it definitely asks your intuitive mind to lead. It is an opportunity to use your passion and energy to build a picture of your enterprise. Using a highly visual approach, intuitive business planning is designed for anyone who is action-orientated and bored with, or put off by, the jargon of typical business planning. When participating in this workshop you are invited to bring your enterprise to life through pictures, colours, and other forms of creative expression.
If you would like to develop a business plan
that looks more like this
Then this is a workshop for you. Don’t worry about what other people might think we talk in the workshop about how to translate your beautiful plan for those of a less intuitive inclination (like funders, banks or other possible investors)!
Benefits to you
This is an opportunity for you to really play creatively with your business ideas:
- Explore your vision visually
- Map your business landscape
- Paint portraits of the people who buy from you, current and potential
- Bring your creative skills directly into your business planning
- Create a realistic business plan
This is a fast paced session that involves visual journaling, researching, sharing ideas and creating an image of your enterprise, whatever that may be. We will begin by looking at what your business means to you. We will then explore what you offer and what is happening in the world outside to see how this might influence what you do. We will explore who your partners could be and who might be willing to pay for what you offer by creating their individual portraits.
We will then take all your ideas and look at what they mean in terms of numbers. The session will finish with a review of what you have discovered about your enterprise during the day and some practical action planning.
Before & After
To get the most out of our sessions we ask anyone who is joining us to do a bit of preparation, for Intuitive Business Planning it would be great if you could:
- Think about your business as it is – what is your vision and passion?
- What’s happening in the outside world – what does the external landscape look like?
- Who are the people that buy from you (or might buy in future), what do they look like, and what sort of lifestyle do they lead?
- If you feel like it, but not compulsory, start collecting images, objects or quotes that say something about your business
Please feel free to bring any favourite paints, pens or materials with you. If you have a smart phone, tablet or laptop it might be helpful if you want to do any research during the session.
Once you’ve attended an Alchemy workshop we won’t forget you – we will provide a post course area for you to stay in touch. We will also keep refreshing our online resources. You might like to consider our coaching support or a Bite Size follow up session.
As part of the course you will be provided with course materials and a goodie bag. Hopefully, you will also leave with a beautiful business plan, some new contacts and positive support for your next steps.