Are you looking for a simple yet powerful tool to help you understand or transform your organisation’s business model? Business Model Generation is not a typical strategy or management approach. Using the one page Business Model Canvas® this workshop will give you what you need in a quick, simple, visual format. In the words of its developers this is an approach for ‘visionaries, game changers and challengers eager to design or re-invent business models’.
Benefits to you
Business Model Generation® Benefits is a dynamic business modelling tool that offers the opportunity for you to:
- Test different ideas and see the implications across the whole business model
- Explore your passions and how they relate to your work
- Explore what you need to do to launch of develop your business model
- Actively and realistically plan your future direction
The session will start with an introduction to the business model generation canvas which will include exploring your current business model or business idea. We will then use the canvas to look at different scenarios and experience how quickly it allows you to think about different options. By the end of the day you should be well on the way to understanding your preferred business model and the steps you need to take to make it happen.
Before & After
To get the most out of our sessions we ask anyone who is joining us to do a bit of preparation, for Business Model Generation® it would be great if you could:
- Think about your business model to date, what have you done and why?
- Think about your present model, who do you work with, what do you offer and why?
- If you feel like it, but not compulsory, have a look at the Business Model Generation® book
Once you’ve attended an Alchemy workshop we won’t forget you – we will provide a post course area for you to stay in touch. We will also keep refreshing our online resources and you are welcome to send in thoughts for our blog. You might like to consider our coaching support or a Bite Size follow up session.
As part of the course you will be provided with training materials, two large Business Model Generation Canvases® and a goodie bag. Hopefully, you will also leave with some new contacts and positive support for your new business model.